AndreaPlanet.com - My door always open to you * Login  * FAQ    * Search
It is currently Fri Dec 06, 2019 5:15 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2005 10:55 pm 
Fan

Nooooo!

Sometimes I get a message that says "1 Mosaics Completed", but that mosaic is nowhere to be found. I followed the tutorial multiple times and the picture is in the correct format. I am also successful sometimes, but some pictures just wont make a mosaic for me.

PLEASE help, I reallllly want to use your program :-( Thanks!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2005 11:00 pm 
Fan

I really want to make this roof ASAP, it sucks that this isn't working, lol. It's really weird that this happens sometimes but not all the times.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2005 11:04 pm 
Fan

Like here's the deal.

I got a picture of Britney Spears off the internet and saved it as a JPEG file. I cropped the picture, etc, then made the mosaic. Everything worked out perfectly.

When I made my own image and saved it as a JPEG file and tried to make a mosaic, I would get the message "1 Mosaics Completed" but no mosaic could be found anywhere, like nothing happened in the first place.

THE FUNNY THING IS...if I copy and paste the image I made and put it on TOP of the Britney Spears picture (so that you don't see Britney at all, and it just looks like the picture I had) THEN the program can make a mosaic. For some reason there is a problem with a certain type of picture, EVEN IF it is in JPEG format! PLEASE HELP! THANKS!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2005 3:18 am 
Andrea, is there some reason why this happens? PLEASE helP!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2005 5:42 am 
Site Admin

Please send me the picture that is not working. There are some rare JPG subformats, maybe the one you are using is not implemented.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2005 10:57 pm 
Fan

How should I send you the picture? I'll show you step by step what I'm doing, but where should I send this to?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2005 11:01 pm 
Fan

My e-mail is PEMAK@aol.com, maybe it would be easier for me to send you everything from there? Lol, I just don't know where to send the pictures too. I'm so anxious that I'm going crazy! Lmao, I hope after this I wont have to bother you with my problems and questions! :) :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2005 11:24 pm 
Fan

UPDATE

After looking into this further, I have figured out which type of picture doesn't work witht he program.

SCREENSHOTS do NOT work with the program currently. The screenshots that I'm talking about are attained by doing this:

1. Press the "prt scr/sysrq" button (located above the "insert" button on the keyboard)
2. Open Paint
3. Paste the screenshot (press "ctrl + V")
(4. You can edit the picture any way you like)
5. Save as a .jpg file

When trying to use this picture with Andrea Mosaic, it does not work. This is hard to work with because sometimes I want to rearrange things on a website to make a whole new picture, and then use that in Andrea Mosaic, but as long as the picture started as a screenshot, it doesn't work.

Is there something you can do to make screenshots work? I hope I provided enough information. If you have any questions, I have no problem answering them to further assist you. I'll check back very often. THANKS!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2005 3:13 am 
Fan

I got your E-mail and I sent you the example picture ASAP. Sorry, I was away at my computer and didn't get the E-mail for a little while. Lol, it's 4 AM here in NY, as you can see in the clock from the screenshot (on the bottom right hand corner). Wells, I have to go to bed now, I'm way tired. I hope this helps! Bye for now :D