Use some freetools to convert it to XVID codec.
Install the XVID codec:
When you install K-Lite you have to specify the VfW Codecs only. Instructions:
- Download the Mega version http://fileforum.betanews.com/detail/KL ... 80441198/1
- Run the setup and click Next
- Select Expert Mode, it will bring you to the Select Components Window
- From the list box choose the last profile option: Deselect All
- Then scroll down the list and select only the VFW Video codecs tecnology (select XVID). Click Next
- When the program ask you to install a Yahoo Toolbar select 'No, Thanks'.
The videos with XVid codec works well with AndreaMosaic. Other codecs doesn't work.