AndreaPlanet.com - My door always open to you * Login  * FAQ    * Search
It is currently Tue Dec 01, 2020 11:29 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
 Post subject: this is amazing
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 6:21 pm 

first off, what to say?

i want to marry this software and have little mosaic babies, all tiled and pieced together with images of horses and whores and fields and spores and everything inbetween. ive seen and admired these images before and being able to create them makes my belly tingle. but..

what i noticed is that i cant view pictures in the folders where a mosaic has already been created. when i open a folder to select the tiles, i can see the first couple rows of images, then its just icons all the way down. this only happens in folders where a mosaic has been created

also when i try to view a newly created mosaic, i cant simply double click and view, i have to right click and open picture manager. when i do double click it says the image is corrupt or unreadable. the images are fine and usable ie to print etc, i just cant view them. maybe its down to size (30-40meg) but
A: i aint no not never had problems viewing large file size images before, and
B: that wouldnt explain why i cant see images already on the hard drive

i just wondered if any other users of this life changing software had encountered this and could help me see again.

many thankings for your time and work

Post subject: Re: this is amazing
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 11:55 am 
Site Admin

yes, you need a specified viewer for showing very big images. If you can print those 30-40 megabyte images then they are ok.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ]