AndreaPlanet.com - My door always open to you * Login  * FAQ    * Search
It is currently Sun Nov 29, 2020 1:45 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 20 posts ] 
PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2002 12:00 pm 
Site Admin

This is my MessageBook. If you like my site, if you want to say me anything, then just leave here your message!

Last edited by Andrea on Sat Apr 27, 2002 4:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: Blessings for you Andrea
PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2002 11:31 pm 
Blessings for you Andrea, Well I only want to tell you that I really like your work in the web page, all the photomosaic wallpaper´s, You are a wonderful person, and this is really good, I hope that even with the adversity in the life, never loose your pure heart and your lovely mad mind, OK? :wink:
Take care
:D

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2002 4:59 pm 
Site Admin

Thank You Indra!!! :D :D :D
Blessings for you also! I am also very happy to say, that with the years my heart is going every day better and better! More connected with the universe and with love! :D :D :D

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2002 1:21 pm 
Andrea wrote:
This is my MessageBook. If you like my site, if you want to say me anything, then just leave here your message!

Well done lad, go to the top of the class.
Cycwellyn

Post subject: thanks
PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2003 9:25 am 
hi andrea! i have been trying to look in the internet a program that would give what i need and that is a program that would help me make a photo mosaic and i am very pleased to have found your site and very happy to have used and tried your program andrea mosaic. it is very good piece of work, i did what i have been wanting to do. not only that, it is for free. i hope you continue your good and kind contribution to the society. more power to you!!! :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2003 9:27 am 
hi andrea! i have been trying to look in the internet a program that would give what i need and that is a program that would help me make a photo mosaic and i am very pleased to have found your site and very happy to have used and tried your program andrea mosaic. it is very good piece of work, i did what i have been wanting to do. not only that, it is for free. i hope you continue your good and kind contribution to the society. more power to you!!!

Post subject: question
PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2005 9:15 am 
hey andrea! i really got excited when i was downloading this. Its so amazing! esp after reading all the comments.. however, i cant open my pictures to make it my tiles.. how do you change the image to an amc file? thats the part that i dont get here... hoping for your reply soon! so that i can write good feedback! thanks thanks!

Post subject: Love
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2005 1:29 am 
:lol: You seem like an enlightened person. I enjoyed reading your sight and looking at your art - mosiacs, photos,and poems. I especially like the poems and photos of nature. I am a muralist who happened to be painting Starry Night by Van Gogh and came across your site. Estoy feliz que hay gente en este mundo que saben lo que es a vivir una vida rica de verdad - bravo.

Post subject: Re: Love
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2005 4:39 am 
Site Admin

Nina wrote:
:lol: You seem like an enlightened person. I enjoyed reading your sight and looking at your art - mosiacs, photos,and poems. I especially like the poems and photos of nature. I am a muralist who happened to be painting Starry Night by Van Gogh and came across your site. Estoy feliz que hay gente en este mundo que saben lo que es a vivir una vida rica de verdad - bravo.

It is very nice to receive messages like yours!
Thank You very much! Gracias!!!

Andrea

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 6:29 am 

hi, andrea! i'm so excited to make my first photo mosaic but i think i have a small but critical problem... i can't open the manual cause it's a pdf file. is it possible to have one in word? i only have a dial up connection and it takes a loooong time for me to open the tutorial online everytime.

thanks so much for your program... more power to you!

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 2:57 pm 
Site Admin

sophia wrote:
hi, andrea! i'm so excited to make my first photo mosaic but i think i have a small but critical problem... i can't open the manual cause it's a pdf file. is it possible to have one in word? i only have a dial up connection and it takes a loooong time for me to open the tutorial online everytime.

thanks so much for your program... more power to you!

the word manual is even bigger than the PDF file.
Why you dont install ACROBAT READER, its a free program and you can get it at your local newspaper shop. Often the CD-ROM with many programs in some newspaper include the Acrobat Reader.

Send me a mail at denzler (nospam) at usa dot net.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 4:14 pm 
Site Admin

Zara10 wrote:
Hi Andrea

Learning to put quite large mosaics together, having these mosaics printed on canvas, size 1000cm wide X 700cm high. Display the 1st canvas print at an Art exhibition, people showed much interest, some reaction: how was it made? to it's not a photo!, they missed the whole idea of the mosaic, as a Art image.

Now I'm learning how to put this onto a webpage I have with my webserver but not sure how to Start?

I have borrowed a big book on making a webpage, I have produced HTML mosaic and will work out how to put on the webpage.

Hope you are well and enjoying Summer in Italy, here in Australia we are going into winter, the Sun shines but we have cold winds, brrrrr.

Wish you peace and happiness :D Zara

Hello Zara,

uaoh nice work 10x7 meters, thats tooo big or it was 100x70 cm? I was on holiday for a long time. Yes we are having a nice summer now.

you can use a tool like Zoomify (look elsewhere on my site) for publishing a giant mosaic. Or you can use my program and use the HTML option.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 7:27 pm 

I was wondering if you were willing to sell your VanGogh, Starry Nights, photomosaic, in a pixel size large enough to print a poster. I am a school teacher and do not have the time to create my own. (I spend most of my evenings grading English papers!)

Thanks Deb.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 11:43 pm 
Site Admin

WhiteRabbit wrote:
I was wondering if you were willing to sell your VanGogh, Starry Nights, photomosaic, in a pixel size large enough to print a poster. I am a school teacher and do not have the time to create my own. (I spend most of my evenings grading English papers!)

Thanks Deb.

Sure, check your email :)

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 10:11 am 

Andrea,
I have downloaded your program and currently have pictures saved on my computer’s desktop in a folder that I created. When I click “Find Tiles” in step 1 on your website, my computer displays my file folder’s name in a box labeled “Look In”. However it also displays the message “No items match your search” in the box where the pictures should be displayed. What do I need to do in order to make Andrea Planet bring-up my pictures? Without them brought-up/displayed, I obviously can’t create a mosaic. This is the first message I have sent using this program. Therefore please email me your answer to this question instead of posting it on your website. If I am able to access your responses in my account on this website, please explain how. If you need it, my email address is toddmeyer11@yahoo.com

Thanks,

Todd Meyer

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 10:15 am 
Site Admin

Hi Todd,

it's normal that no image is shown up. You just have to write a name for your collection and press button Save. Follow the user manual or tutorial for more details.

byee
Andrea

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 9:36 am 

I work at an office store and a gentleman came in to print a design he made and he loved your program so much that it was all he could talk about. He wasn't telling us about his family photos he used or what the occasion he made the design for, just how amazing your program was. Through his conversation with us, both myself and my coworker have since joined your site and have been working on projects for ourselves and our families. By his word of mouth and his excitement over your program he has brought us to you and we are so in love with it we can not stop telling our friends. Thank you for your time, energy, creativity, and generosity in creating this wonderful program.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 12:47 pm 

I just wanted to leave a link back to my blog where I just posted a mosaic I made with your software. Great job!!
http://todaysthedaytheygivebabiesaway.blogspot.com/2008/12/amazing-mosaic.html

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 20 posts ]