AndreaPlanet.com - My door always open to you * Login  * FAQ    * Search
It is currently Fri Jan 15, 2021 6:21 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ] 
 Post subject: andrea
PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2002 2:01 pm 
Hy andrea,

I've noticed there's no forum in French, luckily I can speak a bit english. So I don't know much about photomosaics, but it really interests me and I'd like to make my own ones, since I got a photomosaics poster of Bob Marley made by Robert Silvers. I'd like to know better the way it works and the rendering things, the pc you need for such things, the format of pictures and all that... Sorry, I know it's a forum but I'm tempted to write a long message to andrea and ask him loads of questions on photomosaics.

:wink: catch you later

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2002 12:30 am 
Site Admin

Hello aude,

Sorry, I don't speak french! :oops:

To answer your question I wrote a new topic:
How the Photomosaic program works

If you have any other question just ask!

bye bye
Andrea

Post subject: thanks
PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2002 4:40 am 
Hy Andrea,

Thanks a lot for your prompt reply. I've taken some time to visit your pages, and the presentation of your self. I feel close in some aspects to your idea of taking time to enjoy life.
I'm finishing my studies in multimedia projects management (but I might do a master degree in London in 2003): I've got still many things to learn, I didn't learn real computing nor technical aspects of building a website and so on so I can't give myself any jobtitle yet.
But I know that I don't want to have a career to earn big money. I grew up in the countryside in northern France and I've traveled a bit ( I've lived two years in Scotland) so I've been asking myself many questions about what you do in life, how you can contribute to a community kind of spirit or do things to help other people.

I'd love to be a free lance worker like you, live in the countryside (I'm living in the paris suburb for the moment...) and be able to contribute to volontary or meaningful projects.

You're more into programming things, aren't you? It's funny I met some crazy nutcase (in the good sense of this term) in Scotland that are all into computing... A kind of pirate crew.

Anyway, it was nice talking to you.

Catch you later, 8O

Post subject: Re: thanks
PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2002 3:55 pm 
Site Admin

Hello aude,

Oh yes, I agree with you. Quality of life is enjoying the things we are doing, a more peacefully life around us, helping people, and things like this. Comunicate and helping people, this is very nice, I enjoy much doing this. At last in this months (or better all this year), I am changing much, improving my life, and finding out the right way, the right things to do. I feel I am changing all the time. Its funny, I'm 32 now, but I feel like I'm 18 or so. I see on my body the age but inside me I feel like a little boy playing with the nature and enjoing the Sun. :P

Years ago I realized that for me it is really important to have much freedom, to be able to work at home, and fortunately I was able to realize this. In my work I create programs, I do all the project from design, develop and technical documentation. It take always some months to finish a project and mostly I do this sitting in underwear (in winter with pijama) in front of my pc. If I would seek a career in a big company I would get 3 times more money but now I am happy and I have really much freetime for me and I make a lot of travels too.

That's the life! I still try to understand the Life, but its not soo easy!!! :roll:

bye bye
Andrea :wink:

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ]