AndreaPlanet.com - My door always open to you * Login  * FAQ    * Search
It is currently Tue Dec 01, 2020 12:23 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2005 9:55 pm 

Hi.
I've taken a few of my prints, via CD to a camera store for print. When ordering the 11 x 14 size, the machine prints it beautifully, but cannot get the pictures in the mosaic to print from border to border. There is always a boder (approx 1/3") on the top and bottom or sides. The only way I can get this to look good is to have the pictures printed with the photo shop adding a border that extends all the way around the picture. Is there something I can do to have the mosaic print up to the edge of the paper on all four sides? Right now, the way I'm submitting it, it only reaches the sides on two of the sides. This very well known photo shop only has 4 machines in the country that prints this size, but is baffled on how to get the pictures to print touching all four sides with no white border.
I appreciate what ever help you could give me. I also really enjoy using this download. It's great! Teri

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2005 1:42 am 
Site Admin

Hello teri,

you can do two things:

1) resize the original image to an aspect ratio of 11x14, for example to 1100x1400 pixels. Then I hope andreamosaic will create the mosaic with the same aspect ratio.

2) Before bringing your mosaic to the photo shop crop it to an aspect ratio of 11x14 using your favorite image program (like Paint Shop Pro or similar tools).

The solution 2 must work for sure. If you still have some problems then please ask the photo shop about the exact aspect ratio that you need. Or ask them to crop a little the image so you don't have a border.

byee
Andrea

:)

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ]