AndreaPlanet.com - My door always open to you * Login  * FAQ    * Search
It is currently Fri Jan 22, 2021 12:57 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 10 posts ] 
 Post subject: Warning
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2003 8:55 am 
Andrea, you are listed on the "Somethingawful.com" site. You may be seeing quite a lot of posts here - so many that your fourm will be packed with filth, from pictures and text. They will also attampt to use all your bandwidth, forcing your site to go down. They did that to me and many others on the net. The owner of the site is a horrid man who spews hatred to his ignorant 'followers' - people who love to bother those of us who mind our own business. You know the type, the nutcases out there.

I wish you luck Andrea

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2003 6:11 pm 
Yeah either that or maybe the owner is just goddamn funny, unlike yourself. Who knows eh?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2003 12:00 am 
"Andrea, you are listed on the "Somethingawful.com" site. You may be seeing quite a lot of posts here - so many that your fourm will be packed with filth, from pictures and text. They will also attampt to use all your bandwidth, forcing your site to go down. They did that to me and many others on the net. The owner of the site is a horrid man who spews hatred to his ignorant 'followers' - people who love to bother those of us who mind our own business. You know the type, the nutcases out there. "
Being a fan of Something Awful, this offends me. I said in another post that Andrea's site was only linked to because it just begs to be poked fun at. After seeing it, I wonder why the poster thought it was awful enough to be listed. Afterall, I've seen far worse of the same kind of stuff. Someone else mentioned Something Awful is a comedy site, and you sir obviously have no sense of humor.

PS Andrea, I was talking to my friend about this, and we both agreed that you seem like a weird but cool person. I'm also weird but cool. I wouldn't have it any other way :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2003 12:02 am 
I plan on registerring, but for now I'm a guest. I wanted to edit to add a note to my original post, but that's not an option for guests! Here's what I wanted to say...

I could understand where PeterCottontail is coming from. If I had a site that someone considered "awful" I would hate to have it bombarded with anus pictures. Then again, if this particular site gets that kind of treatment, I would ask, "WHERE'S THE JUSTICE?!"

Post subject: WHERE'S THE JUSTICE?!
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2003 6:14 am 
WHERE'S THE JUSTICE?!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2003 6:36 am 
Something Awful is a great site-- but now and again their awful link just isn't awful. I'm not sure how this one made it, I can't see anything awful about it.

Andrea-- you seem like a wonderful person, with a beautiful outlook on life, don't let the posts from the SA folk get you down.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2003 7:17 am 
okay is peter cottontail a REAL furry or is it just somone pranking? i was kind of wondering, cause if you are, that second person who posted said he was kinda weird like you... maybe you two could run around in costume together and bump uglies or something. oh there's a juggalo in my house. one time i got him to go outside in the rain wearing only his boots to get a bottle of faygo out of his car to prove he was a juggalo and when he did, i locked the door and turned on the porch light. really. he's not into icp anymore... i think that had something to do with it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2003 11:38 am 
Quote:
i was kind of wondering, cause if you are, that second person who posted said he was kinda weird like you... maybe you two could run around in costume together and bump uglies or something.

I was talking to Andrea. Reading is fun-da-mental.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2003 5:49 pm 
Good luck to you Andrea, although your way of life doesn't conform to mine, I think it's truly a good thing to live your life in a personally fulfilling way.

Post subject: oops =)
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2003 7:00 am 
sry about that. ya know, it's a good thing classes start soon.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 10 posts ]